Guess who I am?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Okay, but then how does that show you are actually enrolled in the school? I'm pretty sure people outside said school could get it too.

Also, nice camera.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 107
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:14 pm

You made them.

Also, you're monitor sucks.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 107
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:16 pm

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE OF IT NOT BEING FORGED
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 107
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Hostile wrote:Okay wheres the evidence of a forgery
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 107
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:28 pm

You should really try to figure out when you are being trolled.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 107
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Hostile wrote:Well I guess the proof is set in stone isn't it, because I could go on. Because I go to the school, and you don't. Isn't that great.
I'm fine with that because I'm not an artist. I'm an engineering.
Hostile wrote:Let me ask you something, when you start losing an argument, do you start trolling, because you're too neurotic to admit that you're wrong?
P sure I'm not neurotic. Also, I never said you didn't go there. I just asked for proof. And yes I would qualify what you gave me as sufficient evidence. So I guess since you thought I was trying to prove you didn't go there I am wrong. I start trolling when I get bored with an argument and just want to frustrate the other person.

So yeah it can be when I start losing an argument, but that's just because I realized I lost and then I have no where else to take the argument since I lost.

Edit: I also go to a school district that is in the top 3 best of my state. So it's not like I care that you go to some charter school.

Edit 2: I'm gonna go play my xbox now. Bai.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 107
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by le1ca on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:53 pm

"Neurosis is a class of functional mental disorders involving distress but neither delusions nor hallucinations, whereby behavior is not outside socially acceptable norms."

i don't get how this applies
avatar
le1ca

Posts : 273
Power Level : 11
Join date : 2010-07-15
Level : 50 level questioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Jesus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Hostile wrote:It's a magnet school. Read your sources.
Okay and it focuses on art. I am not artistic, so I still don't care.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 107
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Sigfig on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:24 pm

wait how does you printing out a form where you entered the school name prove that you attend the school
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Sigfig on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Hostile wrote:You can't print the form until you're actually finished with it, after it's converted to a pdf, whatever you put into there stays with you forever, so pulling out any possible frauds would be like paying the mortgage on a house you already own. And by the way, I particularly like how you clowns deny overwhelming evidence that disproves whatever it is you stand for, it happens every time. Or maybe deep down in your hearts you know you're wrong, but you just don't want to admit it, even on a message board, which makes you nothing but a big pussy with the mentality of a 12 year old. Congratulations.

Wait, what?
I don't actually dispute the evidence, however I just want you to know how stupid that first sentence is.
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Sigfig on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:35 pm

link?
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by DShiznit on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:36 pm

link
avatar
DShiznit

Posts : 157
Power Level : 5
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 25
Location : nowhere and everywhere
Level : 1 Minecraft Hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Sigfig on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:06 pm

There we go, that can't be easily faked.
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Sigfig on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Hostile wrote:Well then shut up and accept it.

I think you'll find that I was not the one who contested this matter.
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Sigfig on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:28 pm

I was pointing out how a text box isn't definite proof of enrollment.

I never contested your enrollment, however. I think that was demon.
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by DShiznit on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:29 pm

I should photoshop "Leroy Jenkins" onto that document just to make a point.
avatar
DShiznit

Posts : 157
Power Level : 5
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 25
Location : nowhere and everywhere
Level : 1 Minecraft Hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Sigfig on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:29 am

DShiznit wrote:I should photoshop "Leroy Jenkins" onto that document just to make a point.

do it
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Jesus on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:49 am

Why do you jump to conclusions when I clearly conceded early that you do in fact go to that school.
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 107
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by DShiznit on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Sigfig wrote:
DShiznit wrote:I should photoshop "Leroy Jenkins" onto that document just to make a point.

do it

I'm not sure if my photo editing is quite up to that point yet, but I might give it a shot later.
avatar
DShiznit

Posts : 157
Power Level : 5
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 25
Location : nowhere and everywhere
Level : 1 Minecraft Hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by le1ca on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:13 pm


two minutes in gimp
would look a lot better if i actually gave a fuck
avatar
le1ca

Posts : 273
Power Level : 11
Join date : 2010-07-15
Level : 50 level questioner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Sigfig on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:40 pm

it appears we are in the presence of a winner
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by DShiznit on Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:37 pm

indeed
avatar
DShiznit

Posts : 157
Power Level : 5
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 25
Location : nowhere and everywhere
Level : 1 Minecraft Hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Pielikey on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:24 pm

oh man
avatar
Pielikey
Admin

Posts : 266
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : Massachusetts
Level : 1337 Administrator

View user profile http://piesplace.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Jesus on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:03 pm

I lol'd
avatar
Jesus

Posts : 256
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 107
Level : 32 Religious Figure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who I am?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum