"Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by . on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:41 pm

No, you ban people that do not have the same views that you have. Honestly, being called inmature by the people of this forum, is like being called yellow by a bunch of bananas. You are too gullible to even find that your entire posts are riddled with inconsistencies. If you call the people that dissaprove of this mosque "inmature", and that they have flawed logic, well, remember the fdny, the muslims who came to their senses and dissaproved the mosque, the families of victims who are still hurting to this day, remember what you've called them.


As for moderating, Id have to say that you're a lousy one at that, if any of your so called friends called me any of the names that Ive had called on them out of sheer honesty, you wouldn't do a damn thing would you? Certainly not, your approach to fairness is like the distance that Pluto Is from the sun, and that's why you're a spineless hypocrite.
avatar
.

Posts : 812
Power Level : -1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 17
Location : .
Level : 5 hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by . on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:51 pm

[quote="Sigfig"]
Sigfig wrote:

TL;DR:

Btw, Scott, nobody cares about your short attention span.
avatar
.

Posts : 812
Power Level : -1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 17
Location : .
Level : 5 hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by Sigfig on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Hostile wrote:No, you ban people that do not have the same views that you have. Honestly, being called inmature by the people of this forum, is like being called yellow by a bunch of bananas. You are too gullible to even find that your entire posts are riddled with inconsistencies. If you call the people that dissaprove of this mosque "inmature", and that they have flawed logic, well, remember the fdny, the muslims who came to their senses and dissaproved the mosque, the families of victims who are still hurting to this day, remember what you've called them.


As for moderating, Id have to say that you're a lousy one at that, if any of your so called friends called me any of the names that Ive had called on them out of sheer honesty, you wouldn't do a damn thing would you? Certainly not, your approach to fairness is like the distance that Pluto Is from the sun, and that's why you're a spineless hypocrite.

I don't understand this post. He's complaining that what he's saying isn't ban worthy but then says if I did the same thing that you would be biased and not take action when you should?

Hostile wrote:Btw, Scott, nobody cares about your short attention span.

If you insist on using my first name you should atleast be consistent. When you use
Sigfig wrote:lololololol im trollin
AND my first name who exactly you are talking to becomes confusing.
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by DShiznit on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:35 pm

Uh, last time I checked, roughly half the FDNY and 9/11 families were cool with this community center being built as a symbol of tolerance and overcoming hatred. Also, the Taliban and Al-Queda, the splinter groups that actually organized the attack on 9/11, are getting MORE recruits as a result of these protests. If you want to protect this country from terrorism, so those 3000 people didn't die in vain, you must stop these hate-filled protests. Whatever your views on Islam, publicly protesting their buildings only makes the most extreme among them stronger. By protesting this "mosque",
YOU ARE HELPING THE TERRORISTS!
avatar
DShiznit

Posts : 157
Power Level : 5
Join date : 2010-07-16
Age : 25
Location : nowhere and everywhere
Level : 1 Minecraft Hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by . on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:34 am

No moron, 70% of New Yorkers OPPOSE this mosque. The terrorists would have wanted this mosque.
avatar
.

Posts : 812
Power Level : -1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 17
Location : .
Level : 5 hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by . on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:12 pm

[quote="Sigfig"]
Hello again.
Sharia law in Britian? Do you get all of your global politics from YouTube

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article4749183.ece

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1535478/Sharia-law-is-spreading-as-authority-wanes.html

Scott, get out.

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/women.html

Also, Islam is a misogynistic religion, here is something that feminists stand quiet to discuss, because they are politically correct idiots like you. This is something that they should prioritize instead of giving out bullshit lawsuits out of sexual harassment.
avatar
.

Posts : 812
Power Level : -1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 17
Location : .
Level : 5 hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by Sigfig on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Let's look at a British source that's proven itself trustworthy and unbiased.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7232661.stm

The only thing BBC has on this issue is an archbishop crying wolf and reactions to that. This was reported in 2008 and nothing has been posted in the "Sharia Law and the UK" section sense. I am aware that it is in fact a political issue over there but sharia law is not and never will be enforced for UK citizens without their consent. Controversy over sharia law in britain is the same kind of issue as the ground zero mosque/community center thing. Do not cite it, it holds no ground.

In response to misogynism in Islam: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_rights#Early_reforms_under_Islam

While Islamic religious texts imply that a male is superior to a female (as with most other mainstream religions), most followers do not take the text literally (those who do are called extremists).
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by Pielikey on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Hostile wrote:No, you ban people that do not have the same views that you have. Honestly, being called inmature by the people of this forum, is like being called yellow by a bunch of bananas. You are too gullible to even find that your entire posts are riddled with inconsistencies. If you call the people that dissaprove of this mosque "inmature", and that they have flawed logic, well, remember the fdny, the muslims who came to their senses and dissaproved the mosque, the families of victims who are still hurting to this day, remember what you've called them.

I didn't call the people that disliked this Mosque "inmature", I called you immature for calling people homosexuals, Idiots, and showed a serious lack of respect for others on the forum. If you think I banned you for my own views, then I honestly don't care.

Travis, Sigfig and anyone else who may have called you names aren't getting punishment simply because they don't do it every single fucking post.

For example,
Hostile wrote:
....... because they are politically correct idiots like you ....
Outright insulting Sigfig

Hostile wrote:....Scott, don't go around making yourself look like a petty clown again, it's for your own good. you are just a little kid who plays games on your computer and views the world through the eyes of a ten year old...
calling Sig an immature person even though he is handling this more maturely than you are

Hostile wrote:... frankly pie you have no room in this topic of discussion and anyone with half a brain knows this....
Insulting my intelligence

Hostile wrote:...No moron....
Outright Insult to Dshiz

Hostile wrote:Hello again.

....and you defend a religion that is homophobic, and you didn't even realize it, congrats, you are now the laughing stock....

....so that the facts right through that thick skull of yours....

....Idiotic liberal commentators like you....



A nice collection of insults all from one convenient post



Insulting is something immature children do. I'm trying to get this through to you now so that you knock it the fuck off instead of getting a ban. Now grow the fuck up.


avatar
Pielikey
Admin

Posts : 266
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts
Level : 1337 Administrator

View user profile http://piesplace.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by . on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Really, you do know that Travis Is indeed half homosexual, he admitted this in blockland.us a while back. I point this out because a homosexual defending Islam is like a Jew defending Nazism.

As for you, well, being inmature really is editing people's posts, and crying over every little insult, looks like somebody forgot their pacifier and milk. Really, you certainly can't run a forum that way, you'll end up blackmailing people with bans like a spoiled brat .. And.that isn't good for "community cohesion".

User was banned for this post. Reason : I got your fucking Community Cohesion right here asshole
avatar
.

Posts : 812
Power Level : -1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 17
Location : .
Level : 5 hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by . on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Sigfig wrote:

In response to misogynism in Islam: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_rights#Early_reforms_under_Islam

While Islamic religious texts imply that a male is superior to a female (as with most other mainstream religions), most followers do not take the text literally (those who do are called extremists).

Thank you for pointing out that Islam caused 9/11.

Islam in ground zero is like urine in a water hole, any amount is too much. There are various other locations in New York city to build a mosque, it's common sense, a Burlington coat factory isn't the only available space, claiming that it happens to be there by coin idence is beyond idiotic
avatar
.

Posts : 812
Power Level : -1
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 17
Location : .
Level : 5 hater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by Sigfig on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Hostile wrote:
Sigfig wrote:

In response to misogynism in Islam: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_rights#Early_reforms_under_Islam

While Islamic religious texts imply that a male is superior to a female (as with most other mainstream religions), most followers do not take the text literally (those who do are called extremists).

Thank you for pointing out that Islam caused 9/11.

what the fuck?
did you even read the goddamn article?
avatar
Sigfig

Posts : 354
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 23
Location : where ders enemy
Level : 1 enemy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by Pielikey on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Hostile wrote:Really, you do know that Travis Is indeed half homosexual, he admitted this in blockland.us a while back. I point this out because a homosexual defending Islam is like a Jew defending Nazism. Actually no, to my knowledge he is no longer Bisexual. The term is not "Half Homosexual", A homosexual is completely different. Get your shit straight.

As for you, well, being inmature really is editing people's posts,
Like I said, I was only highlighting them for reference. Clearly you aren't reading my posts.
and crying over every little insult,
EVERY little insult. Once or twice isn't an issue, but you have done it at least once a post.
looks like somebody forgot their pacifier and milk.
And there's another one.
Really, you certainly can't run a forum that way, you'll end up blackmailing people with bans like a spoiled brat .. And.that isn't good for "community cohesion".
Blackmailing people with Bans? I think you're making it sound a lot worse than it is. All I ask is that you stop being a douchebag to all the members on the website and grow up.


User was banned for this post. Reason : I got your fucking Community Cohesion right here asshole

I'm sick of dealing with you. If you're not competent enough to act mature you're not allowed on my website. I've given you the chance to respond in a mature manner that isn't "NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU'RE WRONG DESPITE YOUR POSTS BEING RIGHT I WIN BY DEFAULT" but you haven't changed at all.
avatar
Pielikey
Admin

Posts : 266
Power Level : 1
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts
Level : 1337 Administrator

View user profile http://piesplace.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: "Ground Zero Mosque" debate, part II

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum